PRIZE MONEY: Race 1 to 5 – (Male and Female) (Wheelchair athletes, Race1,3 and 5)
- 1st – $80 $200 BONUS IF SAME RUNNER WINS ALL 5 RACES
OVERALL COMBINED TIMES (Male & Female)
- 1st – $150
TROPHIES (combined times for 5 races)
- Overall Fastest Male
- Overall Fastest Female
MEDALLIONS / PRIZES 1st place (Male and Female) in the following age groups for each of the 5 races.
- Under 10 (races 2, 3 and 5 only) (recognition of participation)
- 10-12yrs (races 2, 3 and 5 only) (1st, 2nd and 3rd for this category)
- 13-15yrs (races 2, 3 and 5 only) (1st, 2nd and 3rd for this category)
- 20yrs and under, (for races 1 & 4)
- 16-20yrs, (races 2, 3 and 5)
All runners will be able to download a Finisher’s Certificate (available via download from website). For those that complete all 5 races (Total 42.2km) you will receive a Pentathrun gift of recognition.
Cut Off Times
We need to have them as we have to allow enough time to set up for the next race.
- Races 1 & 3 – 1 hour
- Race 2 – 3 hours (if you are falling behind we won’t leave you)
- Race 4 – 2 hours
- Race 5 – Its short so we should be able to accommodate you.
Want the details in a convenient pdf?
Bibs can be picked up Friday afternoon from 5:00 pm to 8.00 pm or approximately 1 hour prior to any of the races (at the race start) if you are only doing 1 or any combo of the races.
If your competing in more than one event there is no need to re-register or get another race pack, just keep your race bib intact (as it must not bend and break) and line up for your next race.
Enjoy the Warwick Pentathrun
Free Shuttle Buses will take runners to the start of race 2 the 1/2 marathon and also return runners to the start point or back to Warwick for Race 4.
Race 4 Runners can also take our bus for Sunday morning to Killarney, departing from Warwick (Warwick Railway Station) at 5:30am for Race 4. You will also be returned to Warwick after the race. Supporters should park in Killarney at the start point and then be bused up to the finish line. Buses will shuttle people back down after the race finishes.
All other races start and finish at the same location.